*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

The tv suddenly wont hold volume control and will not nt stay

The tv suddenly wont hold volume control and will not nt stay switched off
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try this please, remove the batteries from the remote, then unplug the power cord from the tv for 5 minutes. Then replug the power cord and power on from the tv panel. Let me know if this works please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have done that and it has made no difference
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you any other suggestions please
What is the brand and model please?Do you have more than one remote?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
it is a Panasonic TX-L42ET61B and just the one remote
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just changed channels and the volume stayed where it was put then changed back to the original channel and it now seems okay
okay, this sounds like a button was stuck on the control panel. If it happens again follow the same steps and while the power cord is disconnected press each of the buttons several times on the panel. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!