Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have a Panasonic TX-L32G10B. I cannot turn off the audio

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic TX-L32G10B. I cannot turn off the audio description. I have followed your advice to Alan Austin but despite do as you suggested, the audio description remains on. I have gone on to p/2 and changed auto to off but it does not work. Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
DVD Panasonic Blueray DMPBDT 220 I have never had this problem before. The tv is about 2 years old. It started abut 2 days ago after "someone" was fiddling.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, lets try to reset the TV to restore default settings which should help to resolve the issue.Press Menu button on TV remote to get menu screen, go to Setup option and select System Menu option then select Shipping Condition and press OK, confirm the reset by pressing OK again to restore TV to default settings.Unplug TV power cord from wall socket for 5 minutes after getting message "reset to factory shipping condition completed' on screen, replug TV back in and turn it On, Auto Setup screen will appear, go through setup process as if TV just out of box to finish it and check the issue of 'audio description'.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Shahid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The audio description is off. It was so frustrating not being able to get rid of it. And that "someone" has been told no more fiddling with the tv remote.Regards JOHN
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome John, glad to know all is set now.Enjoy your TV shows!~Shahid.