Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

Why cant I get google chrome on windows 10 been ok

why cant I get google chrome on windows 10 been ok for app 6 weeks now only getting a blank page thanks bill
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am only looking for a one off answer for the one of payment of £20 pounds I am not looking to enter into any monthly or ongoing payments of any kind would you please acknowledge this thank you bill parker
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. This is a one-off answer / support session per your request. I will help you with this.Do you mean Google Chrome was working fine for about 6 weeks on your Windows, but it has stopped working now?Is Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer currently working fine on the computer or not?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
google chrome has been working fine since I changed to windows 10 about 6 weeks ago but has stopped now Microsoft edge and internet explorer seem ok thanks bill
You're welcome. Please let me know the following:When you said you tried refresh, how did you do that?Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just clicked on the refresh symbol top left of page yes you can connect remotely to my computer
Thank you. Please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4abd7693-4427-414c-ac91-84fc99ff1cf7, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
Please open / run the file called Elsinore... on the Desktop screen in order to reconnect with me, so I can continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
I have resolved the issue via remote support. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much,