michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

My desktop has Windows 7 operating system;

Customer Question

My desktop has Windows 7 operating system; my HL-2030 printer worked well until a company provided a so-called update for my drivers. Since then the printer has stopped working. I need a Windows 7 disc. I have bought a Windows 10 laptop (Lenovo G50) and would like to use my Brother printer, so I also need a disc for this Windows 10 laptop.
Regards, ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youLet me know how you are connecting the printer to computervia usb cable or wifi
Brother has not released any software drivers for windows 10 for this printer modelhowever the printer can be installed for basic printing featuresplease follow the below stepsOn your computer, open control panel...device and printersclick on add printer option on the topin the window that pops up add a local printer via usb and follow onscreen steps to add the printeronce the printer is added try a print
let me know how it goes and i will suggest further accordingly
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No help. I wish to cancel. I'll pay the one off fee and that's it. Michael Goodman.
if you wish i can remote connect to your computer and install the printer for you