nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

My partner has a Samung Galaxy SIII phone and every now

Customer Question

Hi, my partner has a Samung Galaxy SIII phone and every now and then the battery will suddenly discharge. I have disabled most apps and she only uses it to make calls and send text messages. When she need to use it at work she is let down by a flat battery.
We have had samsung repair it while it was still under warrenty. but the problem seams to have started again. Thank you
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.This is either a battery issue or the battery terminals have gone bad. The battery of your Galaxy SIII phone has either become faulty or the terminals which connect battery with the phone has got some wiring problems and that is why it is not holding charge and suddenly getting discharged completely.Since you mentioned that it is still under warranty then I would suggest that you should contact Samsung and they will either fix this issue or will replace your phone for free as this is a hardware issue. This has nothing to do with any apps or software of your phone.Thanks. Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my service.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your reply Nathan. I will get samsung to check the phone again.
Can you also confirm that I have only paid a one off payment for your assistance, and not subscribed to a monthly fee
Kind Regards
Ronald
Thanks Ronald for the positive rating. I assure you that you have paid for this request only. Cheers. Have a good day.