michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

We have a Panasonic d.v.d. and v.h.s recorder the screen is

we have a Panasonic d.v.d. and v.h.s recorder the screen is reading u61 and the disc draw
is continualy opening . all we get is the hello signal and nothing else seams to work
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.What is the model number of the Dvd player?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
DMR-EZ48VEB
press the reset button under the flap where the USB plug is located and let me know if that clears the error.
If the DVD Drive is making "clunking" "chugging" or "errp" noises the most likely problem is a dirty lens or failed laser assembly. If a DVD Drive is making "grinding" or "scrubbing" noises the most likely problem is a dirty rubber hub/spindle. For those machines with read, write and finalizing failures, especially when any of those noises are present, and whenever the front panel displays U61, U88, or U99 errors, cleaning the lensand hub/spindle is the first remedial procedure:
The roller/slider at the rear of the disc tray must be positioned to the far left before securing the DVD Drive lid. Do not extended the disc tray with the DVD Drive lid removed. If these cautions are disregarded, serious complications will result.If the lens and hub/spindle cleaning procedure does not correct the problem contact the Panasonic Service Centre serving your area. As you have an "EZ" model I am assuming that you are in the UK. Service Centre location and contact information is found at the Panasonic UK website.
http://eng.faq.panasonic.com/app/answers/list/p/5//kw/service%20center
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
WHICH IS THE USB PLUG
check the back the usb port must be located at the back.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
THANK YOU STILL NO JOY WILL CONTACT PANASONIC
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further