*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I HAVE A TV MODEL CODE UE60F6100. I AM ADDING A BOSE

HELLO
I HAVE A TV MODEL CODE UE60F6100. I AM ADDING A BOSE SURROUND SYSTEM BUT AT THE END OF THE SET UP IT'S ASKING ME TO SWITCH TO THE VIDEO FROM MY TV TUNER.I CAN'T SEE HOW TO DO IT CAN YOU PLEASE HELP?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.Using the TV remote, press the input or source button until you are on the video input. Let me know if this works please.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
HI, there is no video input or is the av the video input when I press the source button
yes, it will be av if you used red, white and yelllow cables or scart. It will be composite video if you used red, green, blue.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i'st not highlighted and it say when i click on it say there Is no connection .am sorry but am very slow on computers please bare with me
okay, try this on the Bose remote please> at the top of the Bose remote press tv or video button.If that fails let me know which of these connections that you used from tv>
>>>
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I try everything nothing works. am using red white yellow cable from tv
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I connect a hdmi cable from tv to bose console then I connect red white ad yellow cable from tv to the bose and nothing works
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the bose surround is call lifestyle t20/t10
okay, are recieving program content through a set-top box or the tuner built into your TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
through a set top box is that the same as the cable.am using cable box
yes, it will appear in the SOURCE menu under the name you assigned it during the setup process. 1. Press the remote SOURCE button and select the device that provides your TV programs. 2. Tune to a station. See “Tuning to a TV station,” below. Using the tuner in your TV If you are using the tuner in your TV to receive TV programs: 1. Press the remote SOURCE button and select TV. 2. Press the TV Input button to select the internal tuner in your TV. 3. Tune to a station. See “Tuning to a TV station,” below. To return to using other sources, use the TV Input button to first select the input for the Bose system, then press the SOURCE button and select another source. Tuning to a TV station You can tune to a TV station using any of the following methods: Enter the channel number on the keypad and press OK. Use the dash button for channel numbers using a dash or period. Press Channel Up ( ) or Down ( ) to change channels. Press to tune to last selected channel. Press GUIDE. Use the navigation, page up/ down, and OK buttons to select a station from the program guide.
do you have the cable box connected to the input on the Bose and the tv connected to the output.IT should be like this> tv input from bose output, cable box to bose input<
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience: I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
thank you Randy finally it's working. Thanks again