Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a HDD Recorder model DMR-HWT250 and it says I can record

Customer Question

I have a HDD Recorder model DMR-HWT250 and it says I can record 2 programmes running simultaneous on my telly. Can you give me instructions in very simple terms as I cannot make it work from the instructions in the book many thanks ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Also how do I get catchup tv
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome MaryTo record, go to the TV guide and when you have highlighted a program you wish to record, press the record button on the remote. This will then schedule it for recording. Repeat for as many programs as you wish but note you can only do two program at the same time (eg: two programs that are on at 4pm on the same day). For Catchup TV, can you tell me please exactly what you mean with this?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It says I can get catchup tv through this box but do I have to connect to the internet if so how do I do that
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** to this servicehttp://www.tvcatchup.com/On the back of the recorder is a plug for your internet cable, you connect a network cable to this plug and then to your internet modem.Then you can use the internet button on your remote and go to http://www.tvcatchup.com/There you can watch past programs, if your TV subscription supports this.