Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I am getting this message on TV please check aerial or local

Customer Question

I am getting this message on TV please check aerial or local dvb service availability and at the bottom of the screen in red it says no dvb service found. I have checked aerial and all connections but nothing
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have no been waiting over 2.5 hours and it calculated 8 min when I first asked for help!! I hope this isn't a scam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Hi there and welcome Michelle,Very sorry about the delay you experienced.Can you tell me please the make and model of the TV?Thank you
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Panasonic dvb
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thanks, ***** ***** though the full model please, it will have numbers and possible letters.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't get to the back of the TV as it is high and on the wall
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can take a photo of it for you if that helps
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, we may need to know this but first, unplug the power cable from the power socket and let it sit for 10 minutes.Connect the power, turn it on and tell me what then happens please