Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Over the past week apparent reason our Samsung UE40H6400

over the past week for no apparent reason our Samsung UE40H6400 has started to give commentaries on every drama & film that we watch & we cannot get rid of it ,I presume it could be to do with Braille settings ,but we have never to our knowledge done anything to the TV to get this running commentary ,it's driving us mad ,and we can't find a way to get rid of it ,please help.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.It seems a feature calls 'audio description' has been turn On in your TV for some reason and it needs to be turn Off to stop the voice for each details which is for people having weak eyesight or blind.Please press Menu to get menu screen and go to System then Accessibility then Audio Description and set it Off.This will turn Off annoying voice in your TV. Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.Thanks.