Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Using Windows live mail, how many recipients can I send an

Using Windows live mail, how many recipients can I send an e mail to at one go please?
Hi there and welcomeThis is all dependent on your email provider, not the email program.Which email service are you using? eg: Hotmail, Yahoo. Gmail And I can find out for you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard. I understand it to be Windows Live mail.
ok, thats the email program
I need to know the email service, tell me the part of your email address AFTER the @ symbol please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi again Richard: @ntlworld.com
For this service via Windows Live Mail you are limited to 100 recipients at a time meaning in one email, so keep under this please and you will have no issues.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thanks for that information. Is there a provider with which I can send significantly more emails in one shot please?
If you sign into your account here
http://my.virginmedia.com/home/index
And send the email via this you can send to 500 in one go, as its direct on the server