michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

Olympus Digital Camera SZ-14. My camera is locked with

Olympus Digital Camera SZ-14. My camera is locked with the message 'memory full'
How can I get into this and operate the camera as normal?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youThe error message indicates that the internal memory of the camera is fullThis is the memory of the camera itself and not the sd carddo you use an sd card on the camera
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I think so but not too sure
to fix this you will have to either delete few images or transfer them to a pc to be able to use the camera againalso, on the main menu of the camera there should be an option to save the image to sd card which yuou can select for futurehowever if you dont use sd card, in that case its best to transfer pictures to pc from time to time else whenever memory will be full you will get the same error making the camera unusable
you can connect the camera to a pc via cable and transfer the pictures on camera to computerthen delete the pictures from camera to get it working back to normal conditionlet me know if you face any difficulty or have any questions
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further