Pete
Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
30970729

Several notes are speaking at two pitches simultaneously

several notes are speaking at two pitches simultaneously
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
RP201 - also two notes not sounding
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrew,This is likely caused by a problem with the electronic strip below the keys.Sometimes it gets dirty and cleaning it can help resolve these problems.However, if the strip is faulty it will need to be replaced.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks. I did read the message yesterday, but I have been involved in 9 carol services/concerts during the week. The piano is in the church and is used regularly by the local choral society too. I have not had a chance to see how to get into the instrument to find the electronic circuit, but hope this is something that I can access without too much of problem. The Choral Society re-starts on 11 January, so hopefully there is time to cure the problem before then. I'm grateful for your help. Andrew
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
Hi Andrew,if you need anything else, just let me know at any time, even after rating my service :)Merry Christmas,Pete.