Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have been trying to get you to accept a payment from my Mastercard and unknown

Customer Question

I have been trying to get you to accept a payment from my Mastercard and for some unknown reason you are having trouble with the numbers and I have checked and checked again and all details are correct. Mrs V.McMahon.PLease contact me on***@******.***. soon as pos., Thank you. There was no invoice in the box when it came and packaging was damaged so name of sender was obliterated.We had expected it to come in the post but nothing and reps. here will not look at it without such documents. HELP> Should it not have a valid garrantee Nothing much except to plug it in and turn it on.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Can you tell me your question is regarding which device?