*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

GOT A NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE TODAY, APPLYING SETTINGS SET

GOT A NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 EDGE TODAY, APPLYING SETTINGS
SET THE FINGERPRINT SETTING AND MADE UP A BACKUP PASSWORD ***** INSTRUCTED
FONE DOES NOT RECOGNISE MY FINGERPRINT AND DOES NOT RECOGNISE MY BACK UP PASSWORD
CAN YOU PLEASE RESET PASSWORD ***** ME ??
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
You can use Samsung Find My Mobile service to reset the password. To use Samsung Find My Mobile service, you need:a Samsung account. The webpage requires you to log in with your Samsung account.enable Find My Mobile on your Samsung Galaxy S6 or S6 edge. If you added a Samsung account on the Galaxy S6, by default, this is enabled. Please click here >https://findmymobile.samsung.com/login.do
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
i cant access my fone because it wont accept my password !!!!!!
What is the email and password ***** used on the phone when you first set it up?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
my email was my hotmail accountdo you want my details ??
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
email:***@******.***backup password ***** used for the phone, which it is not accepting: swanley2015
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still there ???
yes, unfortunately none of those reset options are listed on the Samsung account. You will need to factory restore the s6. Follow these steps please>Turn off the device.Press and hold the Volume Up key and the Home key, then press and hold the Power key.When the Samsung Galaxy S 6 logo screen displays, release only the Power keyWhen the Android logo displays, release the Volume Up and the Home key ('Installing system update' will show for about 30 - 60 seconds before showing the Android system recovery menu options).Press the Volume down key several times key to highlight 'wipe data / factory reset.'Press Power button to select.Press the Volume down key until 'Yes -- delete all user data' is highlighted.Press Power button to select and start the master reset.When the master reset is complete, 'Reboot system now' is highlighted.Press the Power key to restart the device.
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok have done as instructed = now reset !!going thru original start up seems to be working ok nowmany thanks
That's great!
Please let me know if you need any other assistance.
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.
Thank you very much!