Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

I am on Microsoft Outlook 2010. I tried to access it earlier

I am on Microsoft Outlook 2010.
I tried to access it earlier but get the following message : - Microsoft Outlook has stopped working.
A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you is a solution is available
Category: Electronics
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
As my email is not working you respond via another email***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Still awaiting a response
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
How long for an answer please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I contact you later? for an answer
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. When did Outlook first stop working?When was the last time that Outlook was working fine?Was there any change recently to your computer that may have caused this issue?Have you tried to do a system restore yet?Please reply at the box below. Thank you,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
First stopped yesterday morning (Wednesday) it was working fine as at about 8.00pm Tuesday night.
Last change to computer was uploading windows 2010 about 6 weeks ago
I have not tried a system restore - how do I do that??
Thank you. Please try this first possible solution:- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK. Then click on Next, then click on the box Show more restore points at the bottom, and select any date before this issue first occurred and Next / finish, and check.Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Thank you; click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=35fc3eae-6074-4101-b01c-44f9bea9179b, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
I have resolved the issue via remote support. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Thank you very much.