nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

I am trying to get my new cartridges hp psc1317psc to

Customer Question

I am trying to get my new cartridges for a hp psc1317psc to work I cant find any thing that
tells me how to clean the cartridges
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.You can buy new cartridges for your printer from this link. CLICK HERE.For cleaning the cartridges, follow these steps:Remove the cartridge and place it on a piece of paper with the nozzle plate facing up.Dip a swab in the clean water, then squeeze it to remove most of the moisture. The swab should only be slightly damp.Clean the print cartridge contacts. (Check the attached image 1 for reference).Clean the contacts in the print carriage, inside the printer. (Check the attached image 2 and 3 for reference).Wait ten minutes to allow the cartridge to dry, then reinstall the cartridge, plug the printer back in, and close the cartridge access door.Hope this helps.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. You can rate the chat by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.Wish you and your family a Merry Christmas. Cheers.
Please respond if you have any other query. Else rate the chat to end the conversation. Thanks.
You have not rated the service yet. Is there anything else regarding which you need assistance. If not, then please rate the chat. You can rate by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.
Regards,
Nathan