*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

We have a 27inch Samsung smart TV and our provider keeps asking

Customer Question

We have a 27inch Samsung smart TV and our provider keeps asking for the MAC address which I give but they say is not correct. Can you tell me where I can find this information on the TV?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.To find the MAC address of your Samsung Smart TV go to:1. Select Network Settings.2. Choose Network Status.3. The MAC address is the first thing in the list.MAC addresses are made up of six two-digit hexadecimal numbers, separated by colons. For example, an Wireless card may have a MAC address of 00:12:34:56:AB:CD. Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!