*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have been given a phone but they cant remember the pin code

I have been given a phone but they cant remember the pin code to unlock
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.What is the brand/model of your phone please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Samsung galaxy s3 neo
Okay thank you. Follow these steps please. Turn your device off.- Take out any existed SIM card.- Wait for 10 seconds.- Put the battery back.- Press and hold the Volume Up key + Home key, Then press the Power key.- Keep pressing the keys until Samsung logo appears,Then release The Power Key only.- When you get Factory reset / System Recovery menu on screen, Release all keys.- Use the Volume Down key to select Wipe Data / Factory Reset option.- Use the Power key to confirm the operation.- You need to use the Volume Down key again to select "Yes -- delete all user data"- Use the Power key to confirm.- After performing the hard reset, Select Reboot System Now option, And confirm it using the Power key.- Now the phone will reboots,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi Randy, many thanks all working now