Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Is there any way you can use headphones with Samsung tv and

Customer Question

is there any way you can use headphones with Samsung tv and others in room can also hear without headphones?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV and is it wired headphone you wish to connect to TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Model code LE408551ABWQXU
Serial No Z6CC3SUZ301775L
Version SQ02
Yes headphone is wired with infra red connection from tv to H/Phones.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for TV model number, can you please get me the headphone model number to check its specs?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Philips SHC1300
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, working on it and get back to you in 10 minutes.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
This TV has Audio Out RCA jacks at rear near the headphone jack, please connect wireless headphone audio cable (RCA stereo to 3.5mm audio cable) into both jacks to get sound into headphones as well as TV speakers.
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Regards,
Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
There is only one jack on infrared device and it will not fit in any other jack apart from headphone jack.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
I understand, that jack would accept 3.5mm stereo pin of audio cable, is this correct?If so, please check following link to view required cable that I mentioned in previous reply..http://www.amazon.com/Mediabridge-3-5mm-Male-2-Male-Adapter/dp/B004YEBK66Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Oh so that means I have to purchase cable mentioned in last message, that wasn't clear to me not being a electronic person,lol
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Yes, need to get that cable for connection between TV and headphone base unit. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link you sent me is for U S A and they will not allow that cable to be sent to UK. Can you give U K site link?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Sorry on that mistake, below is UK link..http://www.amazon.co.uk/KabelDirekt-Adapter-Cable-3-5mm-Male/dp/B00FQK4SAM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1451495265&sr=8-1&keywords=3.5mm+Male+to+2-Male+RCA+AdapterThanks.