*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Which HDMI to Scart Adaptor would be safe to use to connect

Which HDMI to Scart Adaptor would be safe to use to connect a new Humax TV Recorder to an small, old, Sony TV (KLV-15SR2)?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. >PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ADAPTER<Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!