Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

No sound from cd player

Customer Question

no sound from cd player
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.what is the make and model of the cd player?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
panisonic dmpbdt100
it has worked ok until we had new carpets fitted and tv moved
Reset the unit as follows: 1 While the unit is off, press and hold [OK], and [Y] on the remote control at the same time for more than 5 seconds. – “00 RET” is displayed on the unit’s display.2 Repeatedly press [>]play button (right) on the remote control or [POWER Í/I] on the unit until “08 FIN” is displayed on the unit’s display. 3 Press and hold [OK] on the remote control or [ OPEN/ CLOSE] on the unit for at least 3 seconds
let me know after you try these steps and try to check the speaker inputs are connected fine.