nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do i show a vertical screen on our sony kdl32706b,when

Customer Question

hi
how do i show a vertical screen on our sony kdl32706b,when you project nokia 735 with it . the phone connects to tv alright ,but the phone screen shows horizontly on the tv screen.
any ideas thanks mike
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Have you tried turning on the Auto-Rotate option on your Nokia Phone. Turn it on and then try.Go to Settings- Screen Rotation- Turn it On.Now try screen projection and rotate your phone.Reply if the problem persists.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
If you have any query then reply for further assistance. Else end the chat by rating the service. Thanks. Wish you a great year ahead. Cheers!
You have not rated the service yet. Is there anything else regarding which you need assistance. If not, then please rate the chat. You can rate by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.
Regards,
Nathan