nathan_mills
nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.
76814648

How do I upgrade the software sony bravia tv model kdl

Customer Question

how do I upgrade the software for my sony bravia tv model kdl 40 nx 703
Category: Electronics
Expert:  nathan_mills replied 1 year ago.
Hi. Welcome to justanswer.Make sure that your Bravia TV is connected to internet.Now turn on your TV and press the HOME key on the remote.Use the direction keys to navigate to SETTINGS. And then to PRODUCT SUPPORT.In the Product Support Menu, you will see four options. Turn ON the AUTOMATIC SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD.Now come down the menu to SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD. You will be asked if you want to download software update. Press YES. The software update will be searched and if there are any, it will get downloaded. Just follow the On-screen instructions. The TV will automatically install the update and it will turn On and Off by itself during the process. Once the process is complete you can watch your TV normally.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for my services. Thanks.
You have not rated the service yet. Is there anything else regarding which you need assistance. If not, then please rate the chat. You can rate by clicking the stars present on the upper panel. Thanks.
Regards,
Nathan