Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Got a new modem from Sky my epsom 2530 printer is not printing

Customer Question

got a new modem from Sky my epsom 2530 printer is not printing do I have to reinstall the wireless connection using the new code
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.You will have to enter the new wifi password ***** the printer or you may remove the printer driver installed reboot the computer and reinstall the driver software, choose wifi and select the correct ssid and enter the password ***** the driver installation the printer will start working.
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.Acer will not make any changes to your windows 7 operating system since the problem is not with it and the problem is only related to bad keyboard. Acer or any computer company has a policy that they might have to reinstall the original windows operating system which was shipped originally and this might happen when it actually required. Best option is to backup all your personal data on to an external drive and keep it with you incase they need to rebuild the operating system. Let me know if you have any more question.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
this was a one off question I dont need or want an account thank you