Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

How do I connect my Panasonic TX-48CX350B to my Freesat di

How do I connect my Panasonic TX-48CX350B to my Freesat dish?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Are you looking to connect Freesat Dish box to your TV?- What type of Output jacks you see on dish box or can you give me model number off of box in question?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, it is a Humax box, the TV is currently connected to the box via the HDMI cable
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.Please check the label of HDMI input of TV where HDMI cable is hooked into, press Input button on TV remote and select that HDMI input in source list to get Humax box video on TV.Please reply back with the result and if problem resolved then a positive rating to answer would be highly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
All done, found it now
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Excellent, glad to know that problem is resolved. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.