*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Can I connect my technomate 500 super to my new Samsung UHD

Can I connect my technomate 500 super to my new Samsung UHD Tv
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Yes, you can connect the technomate 500 super to the Samsung UHD.However the TechnoMate only has SCART output. Let me know the model number of the Samsung UHD and I can give you the full connection info.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great. I see no scary connection at the back if the TV. The model is UE55JU6410. It is also connected to a Philips sound bar HTL5140B/12. I tried to comment thru the optical connection with this as well but to no avail.
okay, that model TV will require an adapter.Please click on the link below for the adapter.http://www.amazon.co.uk/Composite-Converter-Adapter-Blu-Ray-specification/dp/B00NAT0W2Y/ref=sr_1_1?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1451445567&sr=1-1&keywords=scart+to+hdmi+adapter+for+tv
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you very much. I have ordered the adaptor.
Your welcome! Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!