*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Sony TV (kdL42W653ABU) 60 I want to adapt AD for

Customer Question

I have a Sony TV (kdL42W653ABU) 60
I want to adapt AD for my wife.
Haw can I do this, and what is the best wireless head phones for this model?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. >>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR RECOMMENDED HEADPHONES<<After you purchase the headphones, connect the transmitter to the Bravia headphone out jack.Then follow these steps on your Bravia>Press the HOME button, then select [Settings] using the / buttons.Select [Sound] using the / buttons, then press the button.Select [Headphone/Audio Out] using the / buttons, then press the button.Select [Headphone] using the / buttons, then press the button.To return to the last viewed source, press the HOME button twice. Please let me know if you need any other assistance. Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!