Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a Panasonic plasma television,was working fine till

Customer Question

I have a Panasonic plasma television,was working fine till about eleven pm last night,when remote wont increase or decrease volume,or turn on/off tv,ive changed batteries on remote.also lifting up front panel and volume buttons don't work either.ive unplugged the television and now plugged back in,still not working
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
model;TH-37PV500B
VIRGIN CABLE BOX
PS3,
NO VOLUME CONTROL ON All
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info - Have you tried to unplug TV and cable box power cords from wall outlet for 10 minutes to reset, replug back in and check?If not yet, can you try it now and reply back with the result?