Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

Have Sony Led TV to which my Panasonic SD270 VHS player is

Have Sony Led TV to which my Panasonic SD270 VHS player is attached get sound when video playing but no picture. Can you advise?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.- Can you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid. Thanks. The Model Number is *****
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, what type of connection is being used to connect VCR to TV?Is it coaxial RF cable plugged in antenna jack of TV or AV cable having yellow-red-white RCA pins?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I use a scart connection from the VCR directly into back of TV. I no longer use it to record so it is simply used for playing old VHS films which I have retained. I recently had the transport mechanism on the VCR repaired. I record using a Panasonic DVD recorder.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, can you try AV cord having yellow-red-white pins to connect VCR to TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Don't have AV cord immediately available . Will get back to you tomorrow if that ok?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
No problem, please take your time.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Shahid - problem solved. Used new scart.Thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Excellent,. glad to know that problem is resolved, TV and VCR found good. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.Thanks.