*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung ue22f5410 when first set up pluged in and

I have a Samsung ue22f5410 when first set up pluged in and off we went all worked fine for a year. I then moved and tried to set up tv via Ethernet cable could not get router to work so gave up. I have now come back home ( to original setup place) but the tv won't give me a wireless option just wired how do I get the wifi back?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try a reset of the tv please>Hold down the EXIT button on the remote for about 15 seconds. It will prompt you to reset, select YES then ENTER.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No option comes up when I hold down exit tried for over a minuet with power on and off.?
try this next please>First make sure that your TV is off.1- On the Smart Remote, simultaneously press:Info + Menu + Mute + Power.2 -On some models you need to enter the following sequence: Mute > 1 > 8 > 2 - Power.Your TV will boot in service modeGo to Options > Factory Reset.Your TV will turn off.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Nope that's not working ?
okay, try these next please>Step 1: Power On the TV, and then press the Menu button on the TV remote control. The Main Menu will appear. Step 2: Select Support using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. The selection bar will move from the left side of the menu to the right side of the screen. Step 3: Select Self Diagnosis using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. The Main Menu will disappear, and the Self Diagnosis Menu will open. Step 4: Select Reset using the up or down arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. The Factory Reset Menu will appear displaying a warning message. For some models a prompt asking for a PIN will appear first. If you haven't change the PIN yet, the default PIN is 0000. Step 5: By default - No will be highlighted, select Yes using the left or right arrow buttons on the remote, and then press Enter. Warning: All your settings will revert to their factory defaults except any previously used network information. Step 6: The TV completes the Factory Reset, the TV turns off and on again automatically and displays the Setup screen. Note: For applications or Smart Features related concerns, Smart Hub troubleshooting is advised. For Network related concerns, go to Network options in the Main Menu. For older models, follow the steps below: Step 1: While the TV is On, press and hold the EXIT button on the Samsung remote control for 12 seconds. Tthe standby light should blink the entire time without interruption. Step 2: The Factory Reset screen displays a warning message. Select OK to proceed in resetting the TV. Step 3: After the TV completes the Factory Reset, the TV will automatically turn Off.Step 4: Upon turning the TV On for the first time after the Factory Reset, the Plug & Play screen will appear just like when the TV was initially set up.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Woohoo Think this has worked thank you !
thats great!
Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!