michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

How do I change a black ink cartridge on my SX525WD?

how do I change a black ink cartridge on my SX525WD?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease let me know if you have windows or macosx on the computer thats connected to the printer
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
on your computer, right click on start button..control panel..hardware and sound..devices and printersright click on epson printer icon..click on printer preferencesclick on advanced\maintenance tabyou will see the option for ink cartridge replacementclick on it and follow the onscreen stepsthe carriage should automatically come to replacement position and once you have changed ink, ink will charge and once printer is ready you can try printinglet me know if you face any difficulty
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Michelle I've got as far as access to the cartridges but I'm having difficulty getting the old one out due to limited hand use.
give me a minute here and i will let you know
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
MADE IT. All OK now. Many thanks. Bye
greatI hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further