Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I have been using tv ears but have lose sound is it possible

I have been using tv ears but have lose sound is it possible I have switched of the audio connections
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV and is it wireless headphone connected to TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
UDH 40 UE40JU644 5 KXXU
SKY BOX
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info.- What type of headphone is being used with the TV, wireless headphone or regular wired headphone?- Do you get sound in TV speakers?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The TV ears are Wireless
we get normal sound from TV
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, please check the connection cable coming from TV to wireless headphone base to make sure it is plugged securely and tight. If problem still persist then connect headphone base audio cable into any other audio source such as CD or DVD player to check if wireless headphone is working?Since TV is giving normal sound from its speakers then TV and Sky box are working and it seems wireless headphone has got internal fault, however, connecting the headphone to another audio source will confirm it. If you get no sound with different audio source then I'm sorry the headphone is broken and you need another unit of headphone to resolve the issue. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.