Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I'm David I have just purchased a Panasonic Blue Ray?DVD

Hi I'm David I have just purchased a Panasonic Blue Ray?DVD player but need a cable to connect to the tv The model no. is DMP-BD83EB-K What connection do I need?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hello the model no. of the tv is Sanyo CE42FH08-B
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info, it is 42 inch LCD TV and it would have 3 HDMI inputs and any one can be used to connect DMP-BD83EB-K bluray, it needs to get HDMI Cable to plug it in HDMI Out at rear of bluray player and hook other end in HDMI input of TV, press Input/Source button on TV remote to select that input to get bluray player picture. Please click following link to view required HDMI Cable that would be available in nearest store..http://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-Cables/b?ie=UTF8&node=418466031I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Many thanks you have been very helpful.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
You're welcome. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.