Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

I'm David I have just purchased a Panasonic Blue Ray?DVD

Hi I'm David I have just purchased a Panasonic Blue Ray?DVD player but need a cable to connect to the tv The model no. is DMP-BD83EB-K What connection do I need?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hello the model no. of the tv is Sanyo CE42FH08-B
Thanks for the info, it is 42 inch LCD TV and it would have 3 HDMI inputs and any one can be used to connect DMP-BD83EB-K bluray, it needs to get HDMI Cable to plug it in HDMI Out at rear of bluray player and hook other end in HDMI input of TV, press Input/Source button on TV remote to select that input to get bluray player picture. Please click following link to view required HDMI Cable that would be available in nearest store..http://www.amazon.co.uk/HDMI-Cables/b?ie=UTF8&node=418466031I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Many thanks you have been very helpful.
You're welcome. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.