Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

On 14th March I bought a 42" LED TV Model No.TX42AS650B. This

On 14th March I bought a 42" LED TV Model No.TX42AS650B. This is a smart TV, and there is a button on the remote, marked '3D' which gives ordinary TV pictures a depth. I have a DVD player recorder, which plays ordinary DVDs. I notice that I can buy a Blueray 3D player. I can also buy Blueray 3D discs. If I buy the Blueray3D player, will this provide me with anything better than I have on my TV?
Also, when the TV was being installed, the details explained to me, but no owner's manual was provided. Is there one available? If so where can I get one?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The Bluray 3D player will give a better experience then what the DVD player provides only because the Blueray is giving a Full HD picture (so the picture is more clearer).
But in terms of the 3D "trick", its doing the same as what the TV is doing, its just Blurays give a more clearer, crisper picture then a DVD.
I have the manual available for you which you can obtain from my link below
Click me to open
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.