michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I am back again with same problem with my Kodak printer ESP

Customer Question

I am back again with same problem with my Kodak printer ESP C315.
Patrick
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youPlease let me know the problem you are facing with the printer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I've written this response to you' just answer' so many times. Surely its on file. Its my Kodak printer ESP C315. It has been disconnected from my computer
ok how does the printer connect..usb cable or wifi
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
wifi sonic wall
ok..let me know the operating system installed on the computer connected to printer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Not sure what you mean
do you have windows or macos on the computer
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Windows
is it xp, vista, windows 7, 8 or 10
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
10
ok..please open control panel..devices and printerslet me know if the kodak icon shows up there or not
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
yes it does
does the printer icon have a green or black check on itif yes..right click on printer icon..printer properties..print test pagelet me know what happens
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
No print out
so there is no response from the printeron the computer does it give any error message
would it be fine if i remote connect to your computer and check and fix this for you
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
of course you can
click here for remote accessin the page that opens click on agree buttondownload and run the file elsinore screen connectallow it to install
Customer hi Customer michelle this isde Customer side Customer i am now connected Customer you can chat with me on this chat box Customer let me know is theprinter on
Guest: yes Customer please leave the mouse and i will check the settings Customer is the printer connected to computer via usb cable Customer or is it wireless Customer as it shows to be setup for cable
Guest: wireless Customer got it Customer does your printer show as connected to your router
Guest: where would I find that Customer . on teh printer follow these steps....Press Home.
2. select Network Settings, then press OK.
3. With Wi-Fi Setup Wizard selected, press OK Customer select your router sonicwall2 and press ok Customer let me know once done Customer if your router is set for a password ***** the router password Customer let me know once done Customer have you done the steps
Guest: NO Customer waht screen are you at on the printer
Guest: its JUST KODAK Customer do you have a home button on the printer
Guest: Yes Customer press it and then use the arrow keys to go to network settings Customer let me know once done
Guest: Got network settings Customer select network settings and press ok..the select wifi setup wizard and press ok Customer it should search and show a list of routers with your router sonic wall listed Customer let me know once you see it
Guest: yes its listed Customer select it and press ok Customer let me know what you get next
Guest: It says enter security string Customer ok do you know the password ***** your router
Guest: No I'm sorry Customer no problems i will find it Customer check on show characters Customer on the computer Customer it will show the password Customer that is what you need to entrer on printer
Guest: I dont know characters Customer what happens when you check the show characters box Customer it will show the network security key instead of dots
Guest: It just shows tha administrator lookig for a password. I am sole owner and user of computer and printer Customer type your windows logon password Customer that should work as admin password Customer try it and let me know
Guest: I dont have a windows password Customer ok let me check Customer check on the router Customer does it have a push buttton on it that says wps
Guest: Is that on printer Customer no on the router\modem
Guest: How do I find that Customer ok no problems Customer can you letme know the make and model of the router Customer can you tell me the model# ***** the wifi router Customer please leave the mouse Customer it should be mentioned on the router itself Customer ok now the printer is alls et but we are getting stuck on the router password Customer without the router password ***** will not be able to connect thr printer to computer on wireless mode Customer it will work only via usb cable Customer do you have the usb cable for the printer Customer are you there
Guest: Yes let me see if I can find it Customer ok
Guest: Yes I have Customer great please connect the printer and computer with the usb cable Customer let me know once done
Guest: Yes its done Customer ok Customer is the printer plugged in and connected to computer and turned on
Guest: Yes it is Customer i will have to restart computer once Customer i should getb reconnected automatically Customer however in a rare case that i dont i will add the question page to favorites Customer you can reply to me on that Customer did the computer restart
Guest: No Customer please unplug and replug printer usb cord to computer Customer plug it in a different usb port Customer let me know once done
Guest: Yes done Customer did you plug in a different usb port Customer or the same one
Guest: Yes Customer ok Customer we need to restartcomputer Customer after reboot open the just answer page from your favorites and let me know
Guest: OK will I close everything Customer yes..let me do it for you