michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a code problem 3513 I have followed all the instructions

I have a code problem 3513
I have followed all the instructions on how to resolve it, and the problem still remains
My printer is Kodak ESP C315
Category: Electronics
Expert:  michelleclive replied 1 year ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you
please remove the cartridges and printhead and turn off unitunplug power cordkeep the ON button pressed for 10 secswait for 2 minsplug in power cord and turn on unitinsert printhead and cartridgeslet me know if error code repeats or goes off
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No progress, problem still there
please follow the above steps again but this time clean the golden contact on the printhead and ink cartridge with cotton swab and alcoholthen reinsert and checklet me know how it goes
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have already done this and it did not work
did you clean the contact with alcohol
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
the error code indicates that the printhead is not detectedplease clean the contacts and check ...usually cleaning helps in such issues
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Can I use any alcohol?
isopropyl aclohol..else you could use whisky or perfume
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tried that and still no prgress
How old is the printer and was there any ink replacement that was done
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
About 3 years old
Ink replacement is done as required
the error code indicates that the printhead is not getting detectedsince we have attempted a reset sequence and cleaning and still its doing the same thing, either there is a problem with the printhead or a sensor which is unable to detect the presence of the printheadin either case the unit would need to be serviced for parts replacementyou may contact any local printer repair store to get it done
i hope you understand that in case of hardware faults i can suggest cleaning and reset steps but cannot make a bad part work againlet me know if you have any questions
I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley face below or stars on top right of the page and hit submit. Please don't rate negatively Instead reply me so that i can continue to help you answer you question further
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank u