Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Which top set box that provides itv player, 5 demand etc is

Which top set box that provides itv player, 5 demand etc is compatible with TX40cx400b tv.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The youview box is compatible with all these and comes with the most channels.
It will work with your TV (all setop boxes would) and you can see an overivew of it via my link below
http://www.youview.com
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is this what I need.
Humax DTR-T2000 YouView Smart 1TB Freeview+ HD Digital TV Recorder + Monster Ultra HD HDMI Cable, 4FT
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
yes, thats the best pick as you can watch and record the programs (to watch later) plus you can also pause live TV. Its also the one with the 1TB hard drive (twice the size of previous models) so if you can afford this one, I would strongly recommend to go with it.
Will work with your TV no problem.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does this include itv player, 5 demand etc as well as iplayer. It doesn't specifically say.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
In addition to the free channels it also includes all the digital channels listed on the link below
http://www.youview.com/whats-on/
You will see on my link all ITV channels are there, it also allows for scroll back with 5 demand as well as the iPlayer (in the catchup section)
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
And please remember to rate my service via one of the smiley faces then submit
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Stank you, appreciate your quick responses, will order the box you advise.