*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a new Samsung Smart 4K curved tv and wanted it to connect

Customer Question

I have a new Samsung Smart 4K curved tv and wanted it to connect by Wifi or Blue Tooth to my new Bose speakers which are hard wired to my Bose Soundtouch SA-5 Amp.
How pls?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Try these steps please> Turn on the Bose bluetooth.1. Press on the Samsung TV remote.2. Navigate to and select Menu/123. 3. Select the Sound sub menu. 4. Select Speaker Settings. 5. Navigate to and select Bluetooth Headphone/Speaker List. 6. The TV scans for Bluetooth devices to connect. 7. The Bose should appear in the list and the message "Needs pairing" is displayed to the right. Select the Bose. 8. The TV pairs to the Bose. 9. The Bluetooth Bose should now be connected to the TV. Select Ok to continue. 10.Select Close. Note: While the Bluetooth Bose speakers are on you will be able to select them in the speaker select list.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I did try that just now and it gave me the impression it only would connect to Samsung products?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have retried but no joy?
okay, if that fails then the only option will be to use a transmitter that is compatible with the Bose.>>click here to view<<
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes that's what I thought, no worries, thanks bye
your welcome!