Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have sent a previous email (05/01/16) about this subject,

Customer Question

I have sent a previous email (05/01/16) about this subject, but I think I have the answer; please confirm and advise. I have recently bought (***** ***** online) Home theatre system SC-HTB690. I have a Panasonoic blu ray player and a Panasonic television TX-P50VT30B. I think I use the HDMI loop through on audio sound bar to feed the HDMI input on the television.I think I use the optical audio link on the sound bar to the television. Please confirm if this is correct and advise the Panasonic part number and where I can purchase this. Regards ***** ***** : telephone *********** email :***@******.***
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is the correct setup and the cable you need Ron you can purchase via my link below.
Click me to open
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't rate your answer until I've tried the optical lead you recommended. I have ordered the lead from the internet. I bought a cheap one from Sainsburys but the physical connections didn't fit.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
How did you go with this?