Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I need comprehensive instructions sony mp3 nwz-e384. The

Customer Question

I need comprehensive instructions for a sony mp3 nwz-e384.
The quick start guide I have is not good enough.I need to know how to download music and other facilities,A detailed operating manual is required.How can I get one?Can I print one off from my laptop?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
The online guide is not one you can print, as its interactive, so you click on links and use it via your computer.
You can access this guide on my link below. It is very detailed and will explain all functions of the unit.
http://pdf.crse.com/manuals/4466668121/EN/index.html
I am of course also here to assist you, so any questions at all, please feel free to let me know.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.