Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Please advise on the appropriate HDD to be used with tx-l37g20ba

Please advise on the appropriate HDD to be used with tx-l37g20ba tv
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Any USB hard drive that is at least 160GB will work for it, there is no specific brand needed, and it will come with the cable for it.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I previously tried a Usb powered hdd with no success. Thanks HDD with its hard wired power supply was fine. Though. Could you possibly try to find me the cable I need to use this HDD that I know works. It is Targa Databox 11 250. SN C24507019788(###) ###-####5003352. GB thank you
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The cable is not sold seperatly sorry. The drive always has to be powered for any TV or DVD player, and nearly all come with a power supply, I found one here for you that will work.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Western-Digital-Book-Drive-Backup/dp/B00FANP9Q2/ref=pd_sim_sbs_147_2?ie=UTF8&dpID=31Ju5ANfUdL&dpSrc=sims&preST=_AC_UL160_SR160%2C160_&refRID=044X22R0VR5B9XK9EV5Q