Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

Just installed my Samsung ht-j7500w to work with my Samsung

Customer Question

Just installed my Samsung ht-j7500w to work with my Samsung smart 3d TV. It doesn't want to play 3d at all and it just stops and starts (just like BT broadband when you try to down load a video)!
I've set UHD up scaling to auto and just thought this might be. The answer. Seems to play 2d blu-ray OK but I did notice a slight pause. I've checked it has the latest firm ware (1005.0) and it has.
Can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  TV-Tech1 replied 1 year ago.
I don't like that "stops and starts" part...that may indicate a faulty player.Did you use the HDMI cable included with your player, or did you buy a new cable recently?3D requires an HDMI 1.4 cable to process 3d signals, anything less and you don't get 3d. That could also be your problem.Let's start there, and you should look on the back of your TV set, take a picture of your TV's model/serial #/version # ***** so we have all that information available to us. I always take a picture of the sticker on anything I work on.See picture -