Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

I have a kenwood krf-9995d as it will only output sound when

Customer Question

I have a kenwood krf-9995d as it will only output sound when in test mode but after I put it in normal mode nothing but everything works apart from no sound
Category: Electronics
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
yes its ok
Expert:  adamd-mod replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for getting back to me.
We will continue to look for a Professional to assist you.
Adam
Expert:  Mike the Mac Medic replied 1 year ago.
Do you have speakers connected to A or B? Generally the common errors for no sound are the wrong Zone (1 or 2) or Speakers (A or B) are selected or the Tape monitor is on. Check those first.....http://screencast.com/t/1Rs7gc0IcZ2