Eng. Andres
Eng. Andres, Engineer
Experience:  Electronic Eng. Electronics Specialist. Circuit designer
54002000

How do I use Photosmart 5520 to print when it appears to have

Customer Question

How do I use Photosmart 5520 to print when it appears to have been removed from printer options?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me if your on a windows or Mac computer and which version please?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Windows 10
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Can you click on the search in the bottom left and type in Device and click on Devices and printers.
Tell me please if you see your printer listed there.
I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.
Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.
I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.
Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.
If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.
Thanks,
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
This is getting too complicated and I do not have the nerve to accept your remote support - Please cancel my request for 7 day free trial etc. Patrick
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
ok, thats a pity Patrick, Remote Support is easy, I do it many times every day.
But for account questions, please email customer service on
***@******.***