Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a kodak 2170 printer fax scanner I tried to scan a4

Customer Question

i have a kodak 2170 printer fax scanner I tried to scan a4 documents and it is reproducing the scan as a narrow band with only part of the document produced I tried to alter the print size to do this you have to close the program when you turn it back on it reverts to the same narrow band.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me on which version of windows you are going this on and when this problem started?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
windows 7 and it started yesterday
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
I want you please to do a system restore to undo any corruption that has occurred.
To do this, close all programs.
Click start and type in
system restore
Press enter
Follow the onscreen instructions and perform a system restore from the last restore point
Let this complete and when it has, tell me if it now functions please.
I can also do these steps for you, and have made a request via Additional Services. This is optional, and if you choose to do this, I can, with your permission, remote into your computer while you watch and do all these steps (and deal with any problems that arise during them) for you. Or if you do not choose to take this service, we can continue here. This is no problem at all. Just let me know please.
else Let me know the results please