Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

Question, we have a Medion LifeTab tablet, 10'1 -Model S10346,

there is a crack on the touch screen /glass ,the tablet works as normal up to the crack ,the top part of the screen does not respond ,powers on and off as normal,,
I'm guessing a new screen is required, would you know who can do this ,in Ireland,
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me please where in Ireland you are?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Limerick
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
Techstar can do this for you. They can be phoned on 061 467 467
They are in Limerick and you can even send it in if needed. They close at 6pm but you can call them at 9am tomorrow to organise a quote for the repair.
Note that as the touch is also not working, it will need to have both the screen AND digitizer replaced.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you Richard, are you sure they fix Medion Life tab - 10'1 ?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.
The do not list every model, but I checked and the screen and digitizer is available to purchase online and they are the biggest Tablet repair center in Limerick and surrounding area, so I see no reason at all why they could not.
If not, let me know here, there is no time limit as this question is always open.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ok, Thank you again, I will give them a call tomorrow, Thank you again,