Shahid
Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech
33243543

When I turn on there is a constant series of colours from top

When I turn on there is a constant series of colours from top to bottom of screen
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it. I need additional info to troubleshoot the issue.1- Could you please get me the model number written on back of TV?2- What video devices/ sources (such as cable box DVD player etc) are connected to TV and does the problem occur on all video input sources?Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Before I continue is this £20 fee a one off or am I going to be auto charged every month?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
So far it seems one time charge because you haven't signed up any monthly offer which is automated and sent by website system, you may please ignore those offers to continue.Phone call offer would cost you additional US$18 and it so early to make phone call without having basic info about unit. Thanks.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It is toshiba led colour tv 32AV61508
No video devices
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Should read lcd not led
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Have you sent a reply to my toshiba problem?
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for the info and sorry about delayed reply, I was away from computer.- How old is the TV and how long it have had the problem?- Do you still get normal picture if tap the TV?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the tv is 6 years old. if I wait for ten minutes and tap tv I can get the picture
thanks
Expert:  Shahid replied 1 year ago.
OK, it seems loose connection on t-con board or LVDS cable runs from main board to t-con board is misaligned/ loose and causing the problem. It needs to remove back cover of TV to replug connectors of t-con and main board which hopefully help to resolve the problem. I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. If you don't see rating option then intimate here.Regards,Shahid.