Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.
30037186

MY GALAXY S4 ACE WILL NOT SHOW INCOMING EMAILS WHICH IT DID

MY GALAXY S4 ACE WILL NOT SHOW INCOMING EMAILS WHICH IT DID DO UP TO ABOUT 10/14 DAYS AGO.I HAVE CHECKED ALL SETTINGS FOR INCOMING AND OUTGOING MAIL AND THESE ARE CORRECT.I DO NOTICE THAT THE EMAIL APP SHOWS THAT IT WAS LAST UPDATED IN NOVEMBER 2015.CANNOT SEE HOW TO CARRY OUT AN UPDATE TO CHECK IF THIS IS THE PROBLEM.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Viet - Technician replied 1 year ago.
Hi,I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using Gmail on the phone? Or is it something else?Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have Gmail and the galaxy phone shows these emails when sent(as a trial) from my own laptop but any emails from an outside source via the internet appear on the laptop only. normally all my emails come via the internet and I use Gmail only occassionally.So I am missing the emails on the phone sent to***@******.***. I have checked all the settings but notice the port on the incoming changes if I put the SSL security in, I have also synched the settings and removed and replaced the battery to no avail.Await your response. Geoff Major
Thank you. So your @supanet.com email is currently not working on the phone right?Can you please test signing in your supanet email account at the website below (either on the computer or on the phone):http://www.supanet.com/web/, then see if you get email messages at the above website.Please reply at the box below. Thank you.