*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

My htc 8 phone the screen is stuck n it will not turn off or

Customer Question

my htc 8 phone the screen is stuck n it will not turn off or on n my simcard will not pop out can you help?
Category: Electronics
Expert:  *ElectronicsTech replied 1 year ago.
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this. I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.Try this please> hold down the lock button and the volume down button together for 5-10 seconds. The phone should reboot and work normally.To remove the sim card>Take the bottom cover off.Press the SIM card in to eject it from its slot.Slide the SIM card out from its slot. Please let me know if this does not work or if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!